Today I decided to leave work at about 2:30 since I've been having 6am meetings for the past couple of months, so it was
only an 8 hour day...hmmm what a concept. Anyway, last night I didn't get a chance to walk the dogs after work so I decided to take them with me to look for a geocache that was just hidden near one of the bike trails near my house. It was a beautiful 4-mile walk, an easy cache to find, and then I saw it on our way back, a little baby snake slithering across the trail. I stopped in my tracks and I think both of the dogs even noticed it.
Ick, I hate this time of the year. I guess the good thing about all these trails is that the snakes stay out there and don't go near the houses (at least not mine anyway!).
It's time to be careful out there. I'm going to be a lot more cautious about letting the dogs off leash on the trails.
No comments:
Post a Comment