Sorry, these pictures aren't that great, I didn't feel like hauling my camera today, so I took them with my phone...
Here's a picture of them on a large rock near the first cache I found, a multi-cache with two stages giving us some nice views of the lake. I really hate caching right now because of all the stickers, dry grass, and the snake issues. One of the trusty tools I take with me is my walking stick so that I don't have to stick my hand in any scary places where a snake might be hiding. Today, I used that stick on every cache I found. I also dropped a geo-coin into this cache that I had picked up 3-4 weeks ago. (Hope is laying down, Zucchini is sitting, the cache container is on the rock)

This second cache was called "Twins". As I approached this cache, I knew right where it would be hidden based on the title. So here's a picture of the "twin" black dogs (everyone says they look alike, I don't think they do well, except for their black color...) at the "twins" cache. :-)

We found two more caches off the American River Bike Trail outside of Beal's Point. On my way home, I stopped to grab an easy one in a park I had been to before. I also went to Old Town Folsom to pick up a few more, but ended up not being able to grab one because there were two "muggles" sitting nearby even though I had a good idea of where it would be and I couldn't find another nearby one that seems like it would be easy to find. I am going to post a DNF (did not find) as this one may have gotten "muggled" (meaning it has disappeared or was taken by a non-geocacher).
Not bad for two hours of caching! Now, its time for the filthy dogs to get their baths!
No comments:
Post a Comment