Sunday, March 30, 2008

Caching restriction

I decided to put myself on "caching restriction" for a while...well, that's the deal until I get my tax return done. For various reasons, this is the first year I haven't gotten my taxes filed right away after receiving all my W-2, 1099's, etc. The closer it gets to April, the less motivated I am to just get it out of the way, ugh.

Since I've gotten back from Peru, I've been itching to go out hiking because I want to keep it up while I still have the energy. The Sunday after I got back (last week), I took the dogs out to Folsom Lake and hiked a few miles, it felt like it was nothing! I know I will lose all this good conditioning if I don't continue to exercise, but the household chores are sure hanging over my head. So, this afternoon I worked on taxes...yuck! I still need to finish, but at least I've started it...

1 comment:

Terry Sailingknitter said...

I'm shocked!! Taxes so late?
Actually, Jonesy and I got ours done (online) while in La Paz. Easy - poverty level income = no taxes witheld or needed to pay!
See ya soon - Terry