I received a nice little surprise when I got home from work tonight and checked my email. Someone finally made it up to the geocache where Molly's Travel Bug was dropped and picked her up today. She is currently in the hands of another cacher who will place the TB in another geocache.
Yay! I had a feeling she was going to be sitting for awhile in this latest cache in New Mexico as it was a Terrain 4 (ie, 4 out of 5 difficulty) cache so this geocache is not visited very frequently. As long as she stayed safe that's fine with me, I just hate the idea of TBs disappearing from caches or getting "muggled".
When she was in a geocache in Central Park in New York, she was almost a goner. The geocache had gotten muggled, so all the contents of the cache were lost. Luckily, the TB was picked up right before that happened, the cachers who grabbed her just never logged her out of the cache.
I'm anxious to see where she'll go next. I sure hope the real "Molly" is looking down and watching where she will travel to next...
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment